POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Another Question : Another Question Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:37:38 EDT (-0400)
  Another Question
From: Sun Tzu
Date: 19 Dec 2002 08:30:39
Message: <3e01c9ff$1@news.povray.org>
I wanted to make a pipe bend that goes through 90degrees.  At first I looked
for a 'sweep along path' contruct, but it doesn't appear that there is one,
but since this will follow a circular path I figured that the rotational
sweep would work.  However it seem that it only does 360 dgree rotations
with no option for a partial circle.  Anyway to make a long story short, I
ended up using a CSG of a Torus with two Cubes subtracted from it.  So my
question would be, is there an easier way?